Best Bathing Suits for your Spring Break Getaway
Who’s ready for spring break? I know my kids have already checked out mentally and have been dreaming about all things beach. I guess you could say we’re already craving summer, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Spring break first!
Several years ago when I was shopping for new swim suits, I noticed I couldn’t find a lot of different cuts that were unique yet modest and flattering to my body shape. After a lot of frustrating trips to the mall, I’d come home empty handed, with no new suit for my upcoming tropical vacation with the family… and so Lime Ricki was born. In 2007 when my sisters and I embarked on this adventure to start a swimming suit shop, we all agreed to create swimming suits that were not only cute, but also suitable to different types of activities and body shapes.
I hope as you shop for the perfect bathing suit you find something that you not only love, but also something that accommodates the various activities you’ll be participating in while wearing your suit! Here are my favorite bathing suit picks for any spring break getaway.
1. For the Waterpark//This trendy top is perfect for making a statement in an overcrowded waterpark. For an entire day spent at a waterpark, the separate pieces are ideal for quick trips to the restroom.
2. For Beach Volleyball// The geometric top paired with this flirty skirt is the perfect ensemble for some sandy beach volleyball. The flirty skirt provides enough coverage for your tushy while you volley back and forth with friends from dawn until sunset.
3. For the Pool// Whether you’re swimming laps or playing pool basketball you want a suit that will stay in place and not shift. This shirred band seafoam one-piece is our favorite for days spent swimming or chasing after the kiddies at the pool.
4. For Laying Out// I love this suit because of its timeless yet feminine look. It’s the perfect suit for laying out as the straps can be easily be tucked away so you can avoid tacky tan lines!
5. For Surfing// This geometric navy rashguard is a practical yet stylish option for those days spent in the Pacific riding waves. It’s super comfortable, UV 50+ sun protective (along with every one of our suits), and has a half-zipper in the back for easy on-off transitions.
Shop our new arrivals today! All new shoppers don’t forget you can get 15% off your first purchase if you sign up for Lime Ricki news and exclusive offers. All you have to do is subscribe with your email address!