Everyone owns a white tee shirt, and if you don’t, white tees are a fashion staple, and I highly recommend purchasing one (or two! or three!). I have a couple go-to tees that I like to mix in to my outfits. They are so versatile and I love having a few styles hanging in my closet. When I hit color overload, or just want a classic look, I reach for my white tees.
- For Work// Whether it’s business casual or business professional, style your basic white tee to fit your company’s dress code. Try pairing your shirt with a blazer and jeans, or a sleek a-line pencil skirt, either one will have you feeling and looking the part.
- Date Night// Dress up your white tee for a night out on the town with your beau for date night! For a casual look, pair your white shirt with your favorite skinny jeans and heels like Lily Aldridge looking supersleek in black leather Citizens of Humanity. For a fancier option, pair your tee with a high waisted and bright colored skirt.
- Accessorize// Make your tee a canvas for your favorite accessories, like a long necklace, a scarf, or both really pop by pairing it with a plain white tee.
- Statement Piece// Let the statement piece of your choice, funky patterned pants or a sleek jumper, speak for itself. To avoid distracting or overwhelming your statement pieces, pair them your staple comfy white t-shirt.
- Boho// Dreaming of dressing island chic? The perfect ensemble only requires three main things: a bohemian styled maxi skirt, your classic white tee, and a messy hair up do.
- On-the-Go// For those Saturday afternoons filled with running errands, throw on a light cardigan or jacket over a white t-shirt, or your pull on a pair of your comfiest sweats.
So tell me, what’s your favorite ways to wear your favorite white tee? For more fashion or styling ideas, follow us on Pinterest!