Everything that shimmers and shines has made its way into the fashion scene. And we’re not just talking about gold jewels and glittery make up. Sequin skirts are a new must for every girl’s closet, and they are no longer just for the glam nightlife. Pair one with a casual tee or a denim blouse to wear your sparkle during the day. And no shiny wardrobe is complete without metallic elements! From nail polish to shoes, metallic apparel gleams brightly and can’t be ignored! Having one shiny piece in your outfit adds a nice touch of glam to any day time outfit. Oh and don’t forget to accessorize! Here are some of my favorite shiny things!
NOTE: These styles aren’t just to ring in the New Year. Sport this trend throughout 2014 especially when wearing our new swimsuits!
1. Sequin skirt from Downeast
2. Maybelline Color Show Metallics Bold Gold
3. Kali metallic flats from Shoemint (These shoes are on sale right now my friends!)
4. Gold leaf studs from Voulez
5. Hair clips from Jellabee
6. Hair ties from Jellabee
7. Revlon Colorstay Brazen Eye Shadow
Written by Victoria Hyde