Slowly but surely maxi skirts have made its way to the top of the fashion chain. They’re being made in all sorts of materials and being worn in all season. Here are some of my favorite maxi skirts to get you through the winter and into spring!
1. The go-to maxi skirt is a chiffon skirt. Pleated or not (or both), this is a must for every girl’s closet and can be worn for any occasion. Piperlime
2. Floral maxi skirts are popping up everywhere! Even during this frigid winter, florals are a a necessity. Maybe to get you out of that seasonal funk! Urban Outfitters
3. High and low! Try a maxi with a fun hem line. It’s give your kicks some love and attention. Stylemint.com
4. Spice a basic maxi up with a nice little slit. You may have the case of the Mondays, but you sure don’t need to look like it. Forever21
5. Sequins have touched the surface of every fashion product! So why not a maxi skirt? Can be worn day or night, this is a flashy skirt that is so versatile. JCrew
6. Another way to make a basic maxi fun add a draw string! A nice little sporty touch to a very simple skirt. JCrew
Posted by: Victoria Hyde