As my kids get older, I still want to surprise them on holidays, but it gets harder when they’re hoping for a little more than a candy bar. As I prepare our family’s Easter baskets for the year, I wanted to share some of the things I put inside for a little extra treat!
For kids age 0-3
- Babylit books // These books take literary classics and transform them into brightly illustrated, easy to understand stories for the little ones. I am obsessed with them because I love to read, and would love to introduce my kids to the classics early!
- Easter bunny plush // My kids always loved little stuffed animals when they were young, and these ones are so cute I practically want to buy one for myself!
- Jammies in a jar // Easter is the perfect excuse to get some new threads for your little one! This onesie comes in a jar and would look adorable in a basket for your babe!
For kids age 3-9
- Freshly Picked moccasins // Moccasins are my favorite footwear choice for my kids. They’re cute, comfy, and when they grow out of them, they become a little footprint keepsake! Freshly Picked just released a new line and they are to die for!
- Kendama // These toys have recently become a hit for my kids, and I love that they’re not spending time in front of the TV. The object is to swing the ball up and catch it on a part of the handle. Even I have tried it, and it’s harder than it looks!
- Toymail Walkie Talkie // This has got to be one of the coolest toys. With an app on your phone, you can record a message to send to your kids no matter where you are, and after listening to it, they can send one back!
For kids 10-13
- Legos // Every kid loves Legos. When my kids were growing up, they could not get enough of Harry Potter sets, and now that the Lego Movie has come out, it has turned into a frenzy!
- Candle-making kit // My kids loved to create when they were this age, and this color-block candle kit would have been perfect for my girls! Plus, I get to enjoy the candles once they’re made.
- Simon game // This game plays a pattern for you, and then you have to copy it to move on in the game. It’s addicting!
For kids 14-18
- Fortune cookie bracelet // I adore this idea as a way to share a special message with my daughters. You can customize the fortune on this bracelet and it’s something they will always keep with them.
- Portable charger // I got a portable charger for my iPhone recently and it is a game changer! There are so many cute ones out there, and I know my kids would appreciate if I shared the love.
- Lime Ricki swimsuit // Obviously we recommend choosing a favorite style from our new line! My daughters love them too, so I know it would be a hit in an Easter basket!
What do you like to put in your kids’ Easter baskets? I would love more ideas!